Manifest Destiny - Known Issues
These are the known issues for Manifest Destiny, and do not need to be bug reported. These issues will be addressed in future releases of the game.
Current Release: Version 0.160.m4.r1 (Milestone 4), released May 13, 2008.
This list will be kept up to date, so if you encounter a bug that is not on the list, please submit a report with as much information as you can gather.
- The mouse wheel will not scroll the file selection window up and down when loading a race (presuming there are too many races to show on the screen at once).
- There is a memory overrun when saving a race with a password. So far it seems to be benign, but nevertheless, be cautious when saving a race that has the password fields filled in.
- The habitability graph lines do not quite line up with their corresponding numbers (e.g. setting a min precipitation of 125 actually sets the line at around 130). This is just a graphics issue and will have no gameplay effect.
- Races are not persistant once you leave the the race design screen. Leaving the screen (to the main menu) and then returning to it will reset the race back to default.
- Resolution changes between fullscreen and windowed mode are not always working properly. A workaround is to set the mode you want, then exit the program. It will be properly set when you restart the game.
- Zooming too far in or too far out on the main map will cause it to do strange things.
Italicized items have been fixed internally and will be removed from the list with the release of the next milestone.
Last edited by RonHiler; 06-11-2008 at 07:40 AM.
"They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian ... They're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse